Lately I’ve been thinking about principals of attraction marketing that are applicable whether you are marketing your business off-line or on-line. It’s one of the most important MLM secrets.
I recently had a chance to meet with a veteran of attraction marketing.This fellow actually left a competitive MLM, having achieved an enviable level of success, to join our opportunity. While he’s only been in our business for a short time, his organization is experiencing explosive growth. What is his MLM secret?
I actually went to one of his meetings to find out. The place was electrified. I had just experienced the principles of traditional attraction marketing at its best. The majority of the people in that room were there because they either “knew” or were being sponsored by a person who knew this local leader and presenter. In many ways it was all about him, the presenter, but at the same time people were there because the leader and the business opportunity had become intertwined. Many of the people in attendence had enrolled already and brought guests. Many more joined his team at the meeting.
One MLM secret, then, has to do with him, the presenter. This fellow is well liked and well known in the local community. He is known as a professional who has had great success in network marketing. People at the meeting trust him. They are ready to trust the information that he shared about our business. People were already hooked once they entered the room and ready to be reeled in. But he didn’t have to reel them in. They just swam right up and jumped into the boat! WHY? He delivered great content and gave real VALUE. This is the MLM secret.
So how does this apply to your attraction marketing efforts?
How can you do a better job attracting people to you and get them to jump into “your boat?”
- Create the BUZZ – get your name exposed so that people take notice of you. Get them interested in wanting to know you because of your “story” or because the content that you offer is good and distinctive.
- Present yourself professionally. (Do you really think people will be running to you if you film a testimonial video in a dark room wearing your sweats!?)
- Write attention grabbing headlines that create curiosity, and back them up with content that’s entertaining, interesting and instructive.
- Give real information that people want and need.
- Provide additional value that helps folks get to where they want to go.
- Be an accessible leader and mentor.
- Be consistent and on point.
To get my FREE 5 – Day Attraction Marketing Video Bootcamp Course, Click Here
To Your Success!